This will be the third installment of The Amazing Race, produced by David in RFF.
The cast first opened on July 18th, 2012, but due to the large number of applications submitted, the production team decided to announce that this season would not feature the usual 11 teams, but 15, in a longer version of the Race, which would have 14 legs with an only non-elimination stop (which got to be the first one) a second may be added after 1 team got eliminated and another quit in Leg 4 (resaulting in a double elimation).
- A red placement means that the team was eliminated.
- An underlined blue placement means the team was last in a NEL and was Marked for Elimination and had to preform a Hazard in the next leg.
- An italized placement means that it was affected due to incurring a penalty.
- A green ƒ means the team won the Fast Forward that leg.
- An orange placement means the team had to perform a Hazard during the leg.
- A magenta placement means the team had to quit the Race.
- A blue ↱ or a cyan ↱ next to a team's placement means they chose to use one of the two Blue-Turns in a Double Blue-Turn. A blue ↲ or cyan ↲ indicates the team that recieved it.
Episode Title QuotesEdit
- "Maybe I Should Learn How To Count" - Brian.
- "The Mecca For Lunchladies!" - Amberlyn.
- "Stop Maam-ing!" - Caroline.
- "Catfights? I'm Good At Those!" - Mickckayelrr.
- Express Pass (useful until Leg 11). - Caroline & Amberlyn
- Extra 25% of the cash given in Leg 03. - Jeffrey & Shannon
- Intersection Priority. - Nathan & Vince
- A 20-minute bonus (useful until Leg 10). - Nathan & Vince
Leg 01 (USA to El Salvador)Edit
- Los Angeles (Hollywood_Dolby Theatre). (Starting Line)
- Los Angeles, CA, United States to San Salvador, El Salvador .
- San Salvador (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo).
- San Salvador (Town Hall_Vara Edilicia).
- San Salvador (Joya de Cerén_Archaeological Site).
- El Boquerón National Park (Quetzaltepec Volcano Crater).
Leg 02 (El Salvador to Mexico)Edit
- San Salvador, El Salvador to Mexico City, Mexico .
- Mexico City (Zócalo_Cuauhtémoc Statue).
- Mexico City (Torre Mayor).
- Mexico City (Museo Soumaya).
- Mexico City (La Feria Chapultepec Mágico).
- Mexico City (Castillo de Chapultepec).
Leg 03 (Mexico to Japan)Edit
- Mexico City, Mexico to Nagoya, Japan .
- Nagoya (Ōsu Kannon).
- Nagoya (Nagoya TV Tower).
- Nagoya (Nagoya Castle).
- Nagoya (Meijo Koen Park).
Leg 04 (Japan to Australia)Edit
- Nagoya, Japan to Sydney, Australia .
- Sydney (1 Bligh Street).
- Bondi Beach.
- Bondi Beach to Why Lagoon.
- Woy Woy Rock.